If you want to share your Mind Map with non iMindMap users, you can export your map in a variety of formats such as:
- An image (PDF, JEPG, PNG)
- A Word or PDF document
- A PowerPoint presentation
- An Excel spreadsheet
- Web (html format that can be opened in a web browser)
- A MS Project
- An OPML file
- A SVG file
- DropTask project (if other users also have this program)
- An Image and post on Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, Biggerplate
We have a guide on how to export your Mind Map here.
If you have iMindMap Cloud&Mobile account, you can also share maps using public share link option, to view instructions please click here.