iMindMap’s Presentation View helps you transform your Mind Maps into engaging presentations, easily and quickly. To create a presentation from your Mind Map please follow the instructions below:
- Open the map that you would like to use for your presentation and click the 'Presentation' icon located within the main toolbar.
- This will bring up a pop-up menu
- Enter a name for your Presentation
- You then need to choose whether you want your presentation to be 2D or 3D.
- Then choose whether you want to use:
- “Auto create”- this will automatically create a presentation and organise the layout of your slides or
- “Create your own” – this allows you to create your slides one by one.
- Your slides will then be shown in the timeline panel on the left of the screen.
In the timeline panel, you can change the order of the slides by dragging them up or down. You can also add notes by clicking on the pencil icon to the right of each slide. These won’t be visible on the slide, but it helps you add extra supporting information that you can refer to whilst giving the presentation. If you need to duplicate any of your slides, press the + sign on that slide
To convert a map into a presentation:
- Open the map that you would like to use for your presentation and click the 'Action' icon located within the main toolbar.
Here you will be shown options within a pop up to create a 2D or 3D presentation.
You will also have to option to 'Auto Create' or 'Create your own' presentation.
Enter a name for your presentation.
'Auto Create' will open your map in Presentation View and automatically organises the layout of your slides.
'Create your own' allows you to create your slides one by one.
If you click on branch ordering you can re-order the sequence in which each section of your Mind Map map is shown.
Once you're happy press OK, then choose.
Slides will then be shown in the timeline panel on the left of your screen. You can then edit your slides in this panel.