In iMindMap 10 you can now share and save work created in iMindMap to even more places than ever before. Whether it's Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Evernote, Google Drive, Biggerplate or Dropbox, the following steps are required to connect iMindMap and your file-sharing or social media accounts.
How to connect iMindMap to storage and social media accounts:
- Log into your account at app.imindmap.com.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ icon within the main toolbar.
- Select ‘Social Media’.
- You will then be presented with the following
- Click ‘Add account’ next to each site. You will be prompted to log in to each of your social media accounts.
- Once you have logged in to each account, you will then be able to share your Maps and Brainstorms at the click of a button.
To connect your accounts via your iMindMap software:
Select File > Export & Share > Share. If you are using a Mac, you will need to select File>Export>Share
You will then be presented with a popup which will allow you to choose which site you would like to share with:
Learn more about the different services you can use to share your map via the web in this iMindMap 10 tutorial. We take a look at Twitter (Facebook sharing works the same way), Evernote, Biggerplate, and Email: